Certified Home Staging
Professional Course C.H.S.S.P™
Home Staging Network recommends The
CHSSP Certified Home
Staging and Styling Professional Course for all Home
suitable for beginners or established home staging businesses and has
Home Staging course video "Have you ever thought about running
your own Home Staging business?"
Staging and Styling Professional Course offers:
1) Total flexible home study with
Tutor support available every step of the way.
2) Simple step by step course work completed online from a secure login and personal student menu.
(No emails or paperwork required).
3) Example Home staging projects provided with solutions revealed immediately after you submit your suggestions. Reveals include detailed costings, videos, slideshow images, audio and transcripts.
4) Real customer Home Staging projects costed from a country cottage to penthouse apartment, family homes, tired home, cluttered home, empty property and show home.
5) Designer Room planner software for floor plans, 3D and 2D room designs included.
6) Business start up advice, a check list and
40 business document templates including quotes, letterheads and Home Staging appointment survey form.
7) CHSSP Student Resources include suppliers, Home Staging job vacancies and Home Staging insurance details.
An average total
study time of 40 hours over 10 Modules. Although students vary according
to their initial knowledge and background. Those already in a Home
Staging or Design business may fast track the course content. Nine
Exercises must be completed and assessed for all students. Project
images and backgrounds are provided. Feedback on course work is
8) Login after course completion to access guides, resources, business document templates and course work.
9) Course Graduates receive a Certified Home Staging and Styling Professional (CHSSP) Certificate, CHSSP verification webpage with links and use of CHSSP logos.
10) CHSSP Graduates discounted Membership with UK and International Home Staging Network with a full online business webpage, client contact form, gallery and use of Network Member logos.